The ES1 is an IP67 Kinetic Mesh network device intended for use in IIoT applications and light-duty vehicles. This portable mesh network node contains two transceivers with up to four external antenna ports and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi access point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications with multiple mounting options.
The ES1 is Rajant’s mid-level BreadCrumb with
the same features and reliability as our other
BreadCrumbs intended for IIoT markets, including
seaports, airports, oil & gas, utilities, solar, wind,
smart cities, tunnelling and public safety.
This commercial-grade network node not only offers reliability, performance and scalability but
also security to support virtually any application, operating in outdoor environments that can utilize a less ruggedized solution. The ES1 is an excellent solution to expand coverage within your network.
* 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies supporting a wide variety of
applications and environments.
* Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments.
* Combines Kinetic Mesh backhaul, Wi-Fi access and layer 2 switching
across interfaces in a single device.
* Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enables the network
to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly or constantly moving
* Integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of
commercial off -the-shelf (COTS) client devices such as laptops, tablets,
smart phones, IP cameras, sensors, and other IP devices.
* Reliable and fast off -loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous
bridge-mode links through Automatic Protocol Tunnelling (APT) feature.
* -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to 140°F) temperature range
* IP67 / Optional DIN rail mount kit for existing IP enclosures.
* Lightweight, portable, and low power consumption.